Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The solving to the long sought after Zodiac Killers Ciphers

 I found a code key to the Zodiac Killers unsolved Ciphers
It solves the 340 cipher along with 5 other unsolved Zodiac ciphers

The 408 remainder cipher,  and the bomb cipher.
This single code key solves all the ciphers , in a meaningful (to  the zodiac killer) way , in complete sentences,  I did not construct this  code key , I developed the code seeing it did solve the ciphers .


This material is my intellectual property and may not be copied or re-posted , use the link instead.

Twa mesye yo te rele yo touou vivan




 to explain this ,  look at the 1966 Philips 66 zodiac map , you will see the companies logo and a pointer off the coast if you could overlay that with the crossed circle on a map of the same scale , as it shows , ( this would be a 24" wide map of Cal. ) the pointer marked on the slim inlet of the south part of the napa river with the N crossed hairs pointing Mag N , I  tried and see this to end up twith the cross hairs on a River rd. in Riverview Cal. in yolo co.  ,but my measurements could be off a bit .

6 comments:

  1. test...
    I would be interested in talking/explaining to a SFCA reporter on my code key. But this is my blog not a forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am interested in how you deciphered the 340. have you looked up robert anderson, he's a splitting image for the zodiac. he was also a teacher, all the zodiac murders took place on holidays where teachers would be off... the resemblance is the best i have seen.

    https://data.parkbench.com/content/data/news/5/8/f/e/f/NjAweDYwMA--_58fef3e19e263f9a35d5015e996a6abf.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he looks close, but do not think he is the robert anderson Im talking of.
      All he Zodiac or the ciphers creator did was expand the 408 code key
      Get a copy of the 340
      Then use the letters that match symbols in my My Name Is Cipher
      and place them above symbols in the 340. H E R. becomes
      zodiac graphic I M
      also use the 408 codekey much of the 1st 4 lines fill in or you can see what letters they have to be and a few words on down some letter symbols can be that letter

      Delete
  3. I knew a name to put above the MNI cipher using the swap of those letters the 1st 3 symbols. H E R became (zodiac symble I M . I knew I was onto something , using those letters and the 408 code key it decoded most of the next 4 lines , also missing letters had to certain letters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!!! Somebody other than me took notice of the + sign near the center of the 340. Tell me, have you found any connection of that + sign with the 2 - marks at each end of the line of code that has that + sign?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have hoped this solution would intrieg a crime reporter enough to contact me, although most want exculsive rights to any content they get from an interview and that aint happening seems they are only interested in silly claimed connections to Zodiac with not real proof

    ReplyDelete